Wednesday, August 22, 2012

StARTing a NEW school year! :) 2012-2013

I have just a few announcements to start the new school year off right! First of all, I have a new website with TONS of information about Visual Art. www.NeelsArtroom.weebly.com. You can link to this blog and find information about our classes, resources, printouts of assignments, rubrics, websites, and more.

1. To my surprise, I walked into my art classroom last Friday to THIS.....


Just look at my beautifully sanded and shiny tables!!!!! I'm so excited to start getting messy! JUST KIDDING! We will do our very best to keep them looking like brand new. :) 

2. The Frederick Fair is coming up. I would like to encourage my artist friends and students to submit pieces of artwork. I will have information about submission dates and guidelines posted soon. Not only can you win a ribbon, *whisper, you get into the Frederick Fair for FREE!  It's worth it. 

3. Start brainstorming! There is a Frederick County Fire and Rescue poster contest coming up! The theme is "Have two ways out." Come to school with some ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment